Subject to above clauses, this written Agreement and any other expressly incorporated document constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto relating to the subject matter hereof and neither party has relied on any representation made by the other party unless such representation is expressly included herein.
Nothing in this agreement shall relieve either party of liability for fraudulent misrepresentations and neither party shall be entitled to any remedy for either any negligent or innocent misrepresentation except to the extent (if any) that a court or arbitrator may allow reliance on the same as being fair and reasonable.
ASMAA - ALGARVE SURF AND MARINE ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATION reserves the right to alter its terms of business from time to time. The Effective Date at the time the User is reading these terms is your effective date of registration or use of the site.
If any provision of this Agreement or part thereof shall be void for whatever reason, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
ASMAA - ALGARVE SURF AND MARINE ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATION reserves the right to assign or subcontract any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement.
You may not assign or otherwise transfer its rights or obligations under this Agreement without ASMAA - ALGARVE SURF AND MARINE ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATION prior written consent.
Any notice given pursuant hereto may be served personally or by email to the last known email address of the addressee.
It is the responsibility of Users promptly to update ASMAA - ALGARVE SURF AND MARINE ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATION of any change of address, listing information or email address. Such notice shall be deemed to have been duly served upon and received by the addressee, when served personally, at the time of such service, when sent by email 24 hours after the same shall has been sent, or if sent by post 72 hours after put into the post correctly addressed and pre-paid.
ASMAA - ALGARVE SURF AND MARINE ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATION shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the other party or be deemed to be in default for any delays or failures in performance hereunder (other than in relation to payment) resulting from acts or causes beyond its reasonable control or from any acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority.
Any delay or forbearance by ASMAA - ALGARVE SURF AND MARINE ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATION in enforcing any provisions of this Agreement or any of its rights hereunder shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision or right thereafter to enforce the same.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the European Union.
Submission of Information
The submitted information to ASMAA - ALGARVE SURF AND MARINE ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATION must be in the English language, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
Please take note that we will not provide a link to your site on any of asmaa-algarve.org pages in the following circumstances:
- If your site contains pornography, adult or mature content
- Contains Hacking/cracking content
- Contains Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia, profanity, gambling or casino-related content
- Excessive, repetitive or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages
- Deceptive or manipulative content
- Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Any content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others Includes any type of pornographic materials, hate materials, adult materials, racial materials, or unlawful practice.
- Contains nothing more than links to third party websites
- Is difficult to read (for example 9px type) or navigate, contains broken links.
- Promotes our interpretation of what may not be considered best practices in the SEO/SEM industry
- Advertises the use of gateway pages, doorway pages, or bridge pages, a practice which may be considered spam by the major search engines and directories as stated in their published guidelines.
- Advertises, promotes, or contains links to other website properties and/or third party affiliations that promote the service of automatic site submissions to hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of search engines, directories and/or FFA's/link farms.
- Has little to no meaningful content; one or two pages specific to SEO/SEM, or; contains little to no original content specific to the SEO/SEM industry.
- Contains keyword stuffed HTML, Comments Tags or any form of metadata abuse and/or misuse based on our interpretation of the guidelines set forth by the W3C, WAI, WCAG, Section 508, Bobby and the DCMI.
- If your site contains any variation of the revisit-after META tag, we will decline the submission without further review.
We reserve the right to refuse any submission for any violation of our guidelines or other justified reasons.